1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the device used to access our website. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the same is used by the device, may be used to recognise the user.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Cookies are classified as follows: entity cookies, time cookies and purpose cookies.
- Proprietary cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher but rather by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data are stored in an ongoing fashion on the terminal and may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies, which are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to count the number of users and thereby measure and conduct statistical analyses on how users use the service offered. To do so, browsing activity by users on our website is analysed to improve the offer of products and services we provide.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the website publisher has included on a website from which the service requested is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained via ongoing observation. They provide us with information about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined according to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language, type of browser being used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse a website and use the various options or services available, such as control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the items included in an order, complete the purchase process for an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for video or audio playback, or share content via social media networks.
3. What types of cookies does this website use?
The following table lists the cookies used by this website:
|-utma||Temporary||Analysis||Third-party||This cookie is usually installed in the browser when visiting the website for the first time from said web browser. It is used to determine unique visitors to this website and is updated with each visit to a page. It is provided with a unique identifier that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an additional security measure.|
|-utmz||Temporary||Analysis||Third-party||This cookie stores the type of reference used by you to reach this website. It is used for calculating search engine traffic, advertising campaigns and page browsing within this website.|
|-utmb||Temporary||Analysis||Third-party||This cookie is used to establish and resume a user session with this website. Each time you visit a different page on this website, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, continuing in intervals of 30 minutes. This cookie expires when you pause on a page of this website for more than 30 minutes.|
|-utmc||Session||Analysis||Third-party||This cookie operates in conjunction with _utmb to determine whether or not a new session should be created for you. This cookie will expire when you close the browser.|
|PREF||Google Maps||2 years||Google maps information||Third-party||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages that contain Google maps.|
|NID||Google Maps||6 months||Google maps information||Third-party||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages that contain Google maps.|
|Cookies_alerta||Jangar||7 days||Cookies policy message information||Proprietary||This cookie is used by the browser to display the cookies policy alert message for the website www.jangar.es.|
More information on analysis cookies. .
This application has been developed by Google, and provides us with the audience analysis and measurement service for our websites. It may use these data to improve its services and offer services to other companies. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website will be communicated and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may communicate said information to third parties whenever required by legislation or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate (part of) your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you provide your consent for the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
These tools do not collect data about your name or surname, or the postal address from where you connect. The information obtained relates to the number of pages visited, the language used, the social media network on which our news is published, the city assigned to the IP address you access from, the number of new users, the frequency and number of repeat visits, visit time, the browser and the operator or type of terminal used to visit the website.
We use this information to improve our websites, identify new requirements and assess the improvements introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us by adapting them to the most popular browsers or terminals, for example.
4. Social plugins
This website may include social buttons from social media networks to enable the user to share any content of interest thereto with their social circle. Furthermore, such social buttons remove the need to provide your personal data to this website by taking the information already shared on social media networks.
For more information on Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
For more information on Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy.
For more information on Google +: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/key-terms/
5. Withdrawing consent and deleting cookies
You may configure your computer to not accept these cookies. This will not prevent you from accessing the information on the website of the company. By using this website, you are aware that these data will be processed and the stated purposes for which this is done. You can find more information about how to do this at:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
We never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above.
By browsing and remaining on our website, you provide your consent for the use of the afore-mentioned cookies under the terms and conditions of this Cookies Policy.